CORPORATE CHRISTMAS PARTY VENUES FOR COMPANIES ACROSS MELBOURNE
Situated within 2km of Melbourne’s CBD, San Remo’s landmark art deco ballroom is a fantastic location for corporate events. Our Carlton premises are in close proximity to public transport and provide ample and secure off-street parking to ease your mind during the festive season. San Remo’s recently restored function venue exudes class, charm and sophistication, while our friendly, dynamic team adds flexibility and versatility to our modern facilities. Our versatile function room can host up to 1000 standing guests or between 150 and 650 patrons for sit-down events, making it the perfect place for all types of Christmas parties.
CELEBRATE BY DANCING THE NIGHT AWAY
San Remo Ballroom proudly boasts what is arguably the largest dance floor in Melbourne – the perfect venue for your corporate Christmas party. Whether it’s handing out gifts, singing carols, making speeches or dancing the night away, our dynamic team has all it takes to alter the space to your needs while, our international chefs serve up delectable meals made from the finest ingredients and freshest produce.
San Remo Ballroom has all the features to suit your next Christmas party:
- Banquet seating for 150-650 guests
- Superb, modern lighting effects, sound, PA system and stage facilities
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Customisable meal, beverage and decoration packages to suit your needs
- Spacious bar area and excellent cocktail service
- Ample parking and public transport links around Melbourne
- Friendly and helpful staff to assist in the set-up and operation
Tips for a work Christmas party function everyone will love
- Theme your party and give everyone a chance to dress-up. Use prizes as an incentive for people to take part, but don’t be too strict or you will discourage participation and attendance.
- Use an activity as the centre of your event, such as bowling or a trip to a comedy club, a day paintballing, or even rent a whole movie theatre just for your employees. This will provide an environment where alcohol isn’t the focal point and provide a fun time for everyone.
- Plan a wide variety of activities such as games and competitions. A great way to break the ice and bring people together.
- Book the Christmas party venue early to avoid missing out on your preferred venue
- Make the dress code casual – unless of course it is a fancy dress party
- Ensure there is plenty of food to go around – no one wants to go home hungry
- Don’t have the party in your office building – make it feel more special by choosing a proper function venue
- Don’t force people to participate in activities or games – it is supposed to be a fun, relaxing time
Find out how we can make your party perfect
Celebrate the festive season in style by hosting your event at San Remo Ballroom. Call (03) 9347 4000 for more details. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and devise the ideal plan to suit your company.